I am so thankful for my husband. I really don't tell him that enough, so I decided to write him a post.
Today has been so wonderful. This morning, he helped with Ka'ihi, and I didn't have to ask him once to do anything, he had it all covered. He went to work and worked hard. I admire his diligence, dedication and his work ethic. He has quickly become one of the most reliable and trustworthy people in his office, and The Boss is taking notice.
He is so patient with me. I am definitely not easy to live with, but he doesn't judge me or pressure me. He never complains if he comes home and I haven't been able to clean the house, or cook dinner, or even brush my hair. He puts up with all my weaknesses and mistakes and still loves me and thinks I'm beautiful.
He is a wonderful father, and Ka'ihi adores him. Even though he was tired and had a long day today, he came home and jumped straight into his "Dad" role, and entertained our boy for hours, while I went to the gym. When I got back, the house was clean, the son was bathed and ready for bed, and the TV wasn't even on! Things are absolutely changing around here, and everyone is all the better for it.
I love you my ipo, I admire you, appreciate you, and want to share my life with you forever. You make me want to be better. If you weren't so stinky, you would be too perfect. Thank you for being my eternal companion.
Love, your Maori Wahine.

mushy posts are a necessity to a blog... :) i enjoy them thoroughly, even if it IS about my brother baaaaaarrrrf! lol jk
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, wonderful post! I loved it all the way to the end, and then I had to laugh out loud! HA! ..."stinky"...
ReplyDeleteAs a parent, I'm so happy to see my son with such a wonderful wife, marriage, and family. Love you all!
HAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Good one. Love reading your little tidbits!
ReplyDelete