Feb 16, 2012

Blog Update

Hi everyone! SO I know lots of you have been asking me if my blog is private now - it is NOT. It's still the same as it used to be, but I think there was a bug a while back that changed my settings. If you haven't been able to see my blog posts in your reader for a while (ie it shows up only with "please check the url..."etc) BUMMER! You don't know when I post a new blog and get OLD NEWS! lol

Anyway, smart little me figured out how to fix it! It requires you deleting yourself from my follower list (stop following me) and then add me again. That's it! 20 seconds tops. Just delete my 'roxanibus' blog from your reader and then add me again. Don't forget to add me again!!! Then you should be able to see my latest posts show up when you sign in. Just like my "picture a day" blog.

AND Ka'ihi's apointment with the dentist was a miracle. I didn't dare hope that he could sleep the ENTIRE time, and had a knot in my stomach for a week in anticipation of the screaming and tearing of my heartstrings that would surely occur. But neither happened. It was amazingly zen. I definitely felt more in control this time because I knew what to do/expect. 

I mixed his medicine with a third of a cup of juice that was the same colour. He took it all (unlike last time, trying to give it from a syringe and making him throw up all over the place). He had a blessing of comfort (last time was so horrible for both of us), and shortly after, on the ride to the office he fell asleep.

*side note - the effects of the medicine were so fast, he was getting tipsy almost immediately! But he was so funny, he kept trying to run and play baseball, when he could hardly stand! So determined.*

I hadn't even though about the possibility of him sleeping. Or staying that way for the next 4 hours! But he did. He was an angel. And because of this, he was finished in about 20 minutes. It was so awesome. The nurses were so nice to us, taking pictures/video of him, and even gave me a rose for Valentine's Day! 

What a contrast. I hope all his visits can be like this! 

Not that I'm hoping for many more trips to the dentist of course...


1 comment:

  1. Whew! What a relief! Glad it went well. If only we could ALL sleep through out difficult procedures in life! ha!

    Love you all. XOXO

    ReplyDelete