Oct 31, 2011

Today is the day!!!

Ka'ihi made doodoo on the toilet!!!! YAY!!!!! I was so excited I clapped furiously for him and gave him a ton of High 10's!!! 
We are one day past the "one week" mark, but I think that article must have had some magic formula, because he is - I'd say - at least 77.5% potty trained. 

He often tells me when he needs to go (sometimes even when he has a nappy on!)
He tries to hold it until we get to the bathroom
He's down to 4 diapers at the most per day

Now we really have to step out of the comfort zone and take him in public restrooms. We bought some pullups today. It was such a great feeling to not have to buy a huge, expensive box of diapers!!!

The end is in sight. Hallelu-yer

3 comments:

  1. Seriously AWESOME!!! Nice job Ka'ihi!! WHat a big boy! And great job patient mama! You're almost there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the tips :)

    ReplyDelete